Work King S876 Class E HiVis Black Contrast Waterproof Thermal Overall
These ANSI Class E black contrast hi vis waterproof thermal overalls from Work King will help you to stay warm and dry in the cold weather while also providing you with the comfort and breathability that you will enjoy. Insulated with thermal lining, these hi vis overalls will keep you warm on the coldest of days while the waterproof construction will also keep you protected from the rain. These hi vis thermal overalls were truly built with the working person in mind.
With a chest and pencil pocket as well as a hammer loop and ruler pocket, you'll have all of the storage that you'll need while an elastic waist and adjustable shoulder straps provide for a comfortable and secure fit.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E
- CSA Class 1 Level 2
- Shell: 100% polyester 300D Ripstop with PU membrane, taped seams, Waterproof/Breathable 5000/5000 MVP/24hr and antifreeze finish
- Lining: Quilted 6 oz polyester insulation
- Taped seams, Waterproof/ Breathable
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material with 4″ contrast backing
- Welded waterproof chest zippers with reflective tape
- Zip-to-the-hip nylon zippers and adjustable shoulder straps
- Chest and pencil pocket
- Hammer loop and ruler pocket
- Back elastic waist
- Turned under hem allows for 3″ tall extension
- Black contrast hemline hides dirt
We Also Recommend
Portwest S489 Contrast Bib & Brace, Lined
Petra Roc LBBIP-CE ANSI Class E Lime/Black Waterproof Rain Bib Pants
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.