We do our best to provide the best pricing to our customers to help you do more with your budget, but if you find an item that we sell listed elsewhere online at a lower price, we will work our hardest to match the price of that item. There are certain restrictions that apply and we reserve the right to reject any request or end our price match program at any time.
How do I request a Price Match?
Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us using our quick and easy price match form found below on this page and include the following information in your request:
- Provide the Product Name and SKU for the item you wish to receive a Price Match.
- Provide a link to the competitor's website with the product match that of which is sold on HiVis365.com
- Provide your contact information so that we may reach out to you.
Upon receipt and review of the price match request, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Reach Out to Us
- The price match request must be submitted prior to purchase.
- Item must be sold by an authorized online retailer and not by an individual (Amazon and Ebay do not apply).
- Item must be in stock and available to purchase by the competitor.
- The price of the item must be current to the day that the price match request was submitted.
- Item must be listed as new and unopened by the competitor. Clearance, returns, used and refurbished items do not apply.
- Item must be identical to that sold at HiVis365.com. The item can't be bundled with other items and must carry the same brand, the same desired options, the same quantity, and must be the same model.
- We must be able to verify the competitor's pricing. The competitor's pricing should be clearly listed on the advertisement. The pricing on the advertisement must be correct and be specific enough that it is clear that the item is identical to that of which is sold on HiVis365.com.
- The item cannot be an item with limited stock for sale on HiVis365.com and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- At times, retailers like ourselves may list items at discounted prices for closeouts and other purposes. Send these price match requests to us and we'll work to see if we are able to match these prices. If we cannot, we'll let you know as soon as possible.