Work King S245 Class 3 HiVis Fleece Lined Jacket
This ANSI Class 3 hi vis fleece lined jacket from Work King is a waterproof high visibility winter jacket made from durable ripstop fabric that will provide you with the protection you need from the cold, wind, and rain. With a fleece lined body and sleeves, this hi vis fleece lined jacket provides extreme warmth without weighing you down, allowing you to have the flexibility you need on the job site without compromising your comfort. Black contrast material in areas of high wear extend the life of this jacket even further, while concealing dirt and grime and ensuring you look your best on the job site.
The functionality doesn't end there with this versatile, warm, and comfortable hi vis fleece lined jacket. A quick release hood allows the hood to be easily detached in the case of an accident and multiple pockets and dual microphone loops allow for ample storage on the job site, with access to all the tools you need.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3
- CSA Class 2 Level 2
- Shell: 100% polyester 300D Ripstop, Waterproof/Breathable coating 8000/3000 MVP/24hr and taped seams and antifreeze finish
- Body Lining: 100% polyester fleece body
- Sleeve Lining: Quilted 4 oz polyester antipill polyester fleece
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material with 4″ contrast backing
- Multi-pocket design
- Embroidery zipper
- Storm flap with snap closure over front nylon zipper
- Tear-drop sleeve cuffs to protect hands from the elements
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Dual microphone loops