Tough Duck S187 Class 3 HiVis Waterproof 4-in-1 Jacket
This ANSI Class 3 hi vis 4-in-1 jacket from Work King is a waterproof winter jacket constructed from durable ripstop fabric that will keep you warm and dry on any job site. Added black contrast in high wear areas will help to conceal dirt and grime, extending the life of this jacket while also ensuring you look your best while at work. Look no further for a hi vis winter jacket that not only provides extreme warmth with a thermally insulated liner, but also that provides protection from the wind and rain, and is built to withstand the rigors of your rugged work.
Utility comes standard with this hi vis 4-in-1 jacket as well. A quick release hard hat hood helps to quickly detach the hood from the shell of the jacket in the case of an accident while dual microphone loops and multiple pockets allow easy access to all the tools you need to carry to and from the job.
- ANSI 107 Type R Class 3
- CSA Class 2 Level 2
- Shell: 100% polyester 300D Ripstop with PU membrane, taped seams, Waterproof/Breathable 5000/5000 MVP/24hr and antifreeze finish
- Lining: Removable hi-vis liner (reverses to black) with quilted 3.5 oz polyester insulation
- 3Mâ„¢ Scotchliteâ„¢ Reflective Material with 4â€³ contrast backing
- Quick release hard hat hood with hidden snaps
- Multi-pocket (shell/liner)
- Inside pockets
- Storm flap with snap closure over front nylon zipper
- Waterproof welded chest and sleeve zippers withÂ reflective tape
- Black contrast cuffs and hemline for ease of laundering
- Dual microphone loops
- Embroidery access zipper (shell)