Work King S176 Class 1 HiVis Thermal Parka
This rugged ANSI Class 1 enhanced visibility thermal parka from Work King is the ideal choice for a winter parka jacket for anyone on a road crew or part of a construction site. An added reflective X on the back with contrast material brings further visibility to you on the job site, while a 100% quilted polyester insulated lining provides extreme warmth in the cold weather. With added black contrast on the arms and on the bottom of this rugged hi vis parka jacket, the dirt and grime associated with your work will help to stay concealed and keep you looking professional all day long.
Built to be water resistant, you will not only be protected from the cold while wearing this parka jacket, but you'll also have added protection from the snow and rain. If that wasn't enough to convince you that this is the winter parka jacket for you, then look to the utility that this parka jacket provides as well. A quick release hard hat hood allows the hood to easily detach from the shell of the jacket in the instance of an accident while dual microphone loops and an ID pocket allow you easy access to the tools you need for the job site.
- ANSI 107 Type O Class 1
- CSA Class 1 Level 2
- Shell: 300D Poly Oxford with PU coating and antifreeze finish
- Lining: 100% 6 oz quilted polyester insulation
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material with 4″ contrast backing
- Black cuffs and hemline for hiding dirt
- Quick-release hard hat hood
- Dual microphone loops
- ID pocket with loss-proof flap
- Storm flap with snap closure over 2-way nylon zipper
- Rib knit storm cuffs