Southern Glove ACHMECOG Arma Tuff Armadillo Hi Vis Impact Gloves
The ACHMECOG Arma Tuff Armadillo Hi Vis Impact Gloves from Southern Glove are high visibility green impact work gloves designed to shield your hand and fingers from the impact that you face while hard at work on the job, with a one piece TPR back for impact protection for the back of your hand and fingers, all while offering high visibility that a fluorescent palm and back offers. A Kevlar® reinforced thumb and poly/cotton corded palm help to make this impact work glove extremely durable and built to withstand the rugged nature of your work, with a 3" neoprene cuff that ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- One-piece TPR rubber protection that covers the back of the hand, fingers and thumb
- High-visibility, corded double palm and contrasting colored TPR back
- Kevlar® reinforced thumb crotch
- Three inch neoprene cuff
- Amazing dexterity and comfort
- Available with different palm materials
- Designed from the ground up for the oil, gas, and mining industries!
We Also Recommend
PIP 34-874FY MaxiFlex Ultimate HiVis Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.