Portwest T402 Vision Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket
The Portwest T402 Vision Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket is an ANSI Class 3 high visibility softshell jacket constructed of high performing breathable, wind, and water resistant fabric. With advanced retro reflective tape, the Vision Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket will ensure you remain visible while working. With a drawcord adjustable curved back hem and six pockets, this advanced high visibility softshell jacket jacket is also extremely versatile and comfortable.
- 2.5" HiVisTex Pro silver reflective tape
- High performing breathable, wind, and resistant fabric
- Pockets: 2 lower side, 1 internal patch pocket, 1 external chest zipper pocket, and 1 concealed internal cell phone pocket
- Contrast fleece collar for protection against dirt
- Front closure Ezee Zip zipper
- Drawcord adjustable curved back hem
- Reflective trim for increased visibility
- Quick dry elastic bound cuff
- Side zip pockets
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 4.5oz laminated with 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece, 4.5 oz
PW3 High Visibility
Portwest PW3 High Visibility is characterized by fresh dynamic designs, premium fabrics and a contemporary fit. Using advanced HiVisTex Pro retro reflective tape, the segmented heatseal tape flexes with movement. Certified to the latest ANSI/ISEA 107 high visibility standard for complete protection.
Portwest PW3™ contemporary workwear blends sports and lifestyle trends with function, a modern fit and improved comfort. Utilizing premium fabrics, products are engineered for flexibility across a diverse range of industry and trade end uses and offer exceptional value.