Portwest S686 Hi-Vis Contrast Pants, Lined
These Portwest S686 Hi-Vis Lined Contrast Pants are top of the line waterproof high visibility pants with full quilted lining designed not only to protect you from the weather and to keep you dry, but also to keep you warm while on the job. Meeting ANSI Class E standards, these high visibility pants will make you visible while added black contrast helps to conceal dirt, making you look your most professional while at work.
These waterproof Portwest Hi-Vis Lined Contrast Pants are ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E rated high visibility pants with elastic waist and full quilted lining for added warmth and comfort. Twin stitched seams for durability and multiple pockets make these high visibility pants your go to choice for visibility and usability.
- 2.5" silver reflective tape
- Back elasticated waist
- Fully quilt lined for added warmth and comfort
- Twin stitched seams
- Pockets: 1 thigh with 1 cell phone, 2 side and 1 back pocket
- Front zipper fly opening
- Side zipper leg opening for easy access
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Waterproof and sealed seams
- 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated, 5.5 oz
We Also Recommend
Portwest S489 Contrast Bib & Brace, Lined
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.