Portwest G470 Triple Technology Vest
The G470 Triple Technology Vest is an affordable ANSI Class 2 high visibility safety vest that goes above and beyond in terms of increased visibility by providing additional 1.5" Glowtex phosphorescence glow in the dark tape for additional visibility at night. Constructed of extremely lightweight polyester warp knit, this advanced high visibility safety vest is extremely comfortable for all day use.
- 2" silver reflective tape
- 1.5" Glowtex phosphorescence glow in the dark tape
- Extremely lightweight cooling fabric
- Hook and loop closure for easy access
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 2
- 100% Polyester Warp Knit, 3.5oz
Portwest Glowtex® Triple Technology uses the latest innovation in light emitting technology. This ensures the wearer achieves the highest level of protection in high visibility apparel. Glowtex Triple Technology garments incorporate 3 fundamental properties:
1. Brightly colored fluorescent background fabric for complete conspicuity in daylight.
2. Very high performance HiVisTex retroreflective tape which bounces light back to the source and allows for superior visibility of the wearer in all weather conditions.
3. Light emitting Glowtex phosphorescence tape which accumulates the light in well lit places and emits light in very low or no light conditions – i.e. it glows in the dark. Lasts up to 6 hours once illuminated
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc ANSI Class 2 Lime Economy Safety Vest with Velcro Closure
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.