PIP 44-3745 MaxiCut Ultra Knit Gloves, Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip
The 44-3745 MaxiCut Ultra Knit Gloves with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip are extremely comfortable cut resistant gloves that meet ANSI level cut protection standards while at the same time providing an excellent level of dexterity, helping to further reduce the risk of injury while work. Ideal for a variety of applications where cut resistant gloves are required, the MaxiCut Ultra gloves are perfect for handling glass panels, ceramics, metal sheets, corrugated sheets, plastic injection molds, and much more!
- Innovative fibres - ATG® sources their base ingredients to develop their own unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Silicone Free
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (44-3745V)
- ANSI Cut Level: A3
- Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
EN 388 2016 Results:
Cut (Coupe Test): 5
Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
Impact Protection: X