PIP 43-502 100% Cotton Knit Gloves, EverGrip Nitrile Coating
These 43-502 100% Cotton Knit Gloves with EverGrip™ Nitrile Coating from PIP are double-layered 100% cotton work gloves with EverGrip™ coating that helps to resist melting while providing a superior grip, for added heat protection while at work, making these cotton knit gloves ideal for hot metal handling, glass handling, foundries, and forging operations.
- 100% cotton double-layer seamless construction offers increased comfort, breathability and heat protection
- Double-layered for two layers of heat protection
- EverGrip™ coating is a special formulated nitrile to resist melting and provide superior grip
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Open cuff allows for easy on and off
- Small size fits ladies well
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
We Also Recommend
Southern Glove LS0003 Loggers Special Gauntlet Cuff Gloves *Minimum Order 2 Dozen
Southern Glove LS0002 Loggers Special Heavy Weight Knit Wrist Gloves *Minimum Order 2 Dozen
Southern Glove LS0001 Loggers Special Gauntlet Cuff Gloves *Minimum Order 2 Dozen
Southern Glove UPC197 Timberman Extra Heavy Weight Knit Wrist Gloves
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.