PIP 41-1400 PowerGrab Thermo Hi Vis Orange Acrylic Terry Winter Glove
The 41-1400 PowerGrab Thermo Hi Vis Orange Acrylic Terry Winter Glove from PIP is a high visibility cold weather work glove with acrylic liner for economical cold weather protection and a Latex MicroFinish coating for an excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. The knit wrist on this high visibility cold weather glove helps to ensure a secure and comfortable fit while preventing dirt and debris from entering and ruining your day.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Made from component materials that comply with Food and Drug Administration Regulations for food contact, 21 CFR 177.2600
We Also Recommend
Southern Glove LDKWYH Hi Vis Watch Your Hands Grain Leather Cowhide Driver Gloves
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.