PIP 34-8743 MaxiFlex Cut Seamless Knit Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip
The 34-8743 MaxiFlex Cut Seamless Knit Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip from PIP is an innovative cut resistant glove that is super thin, comfortable, and provides an excellent level of dexterity for those precision jobs where added cut protection is needed. This one of a kind cut resistant glove is of a great value!
- Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-8743V)
EN 388 2016 Results:
Cut (Coupe Test): 3
Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
Impact Protection: X