PIP 333-1550 ANSI Class 3 Ripstop Softshell Black Bottom Jacket
The PIP 333-1550 ANSI Class 3 Compliant Softshell High Visibility Black Bottom Jacket is an innovative extremely warm, water resistant, and wind resistant fleece lined high visibility jacket built to endure the trials of your rugged work. With 2" segmented reflective material, this softshell jacket provides superior visibility on top of the innovation that it brings to your work.
Tri-laminate ripstop polyester softshell construction helps to make this softshell jacket extremely durable while the TPU membrane adds to it's windproof and water resistant capability, while still ensuring visibility. An innovative grid fleece lining reduces the overall weight of the jacket, while still ensuring maximum warmth with breathability and moisture wicking for superior comfort as well. A removable fleece lined hood adds an extra layer of warmth and protection on the coldest days at work while multiple pockets, including a computer tablet pocket allow for ample storage on the job.
- Tri-laminate ripstop polyester softshell with an inner polyester grid fleece lining and TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) membrane
- The TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) membrane makes this jacket extremely water resistant, windproof and breathable
- The grid fleece lining reduces fabric weight while increasing warmth and enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability
- 2" segmented reflective material
- Removable fleece lined adjustable hood with zipper attachment
- Waterproof zipper closures
- Two outside chest pockets and two lower hand warmer pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Pen pockets on sleeve
- Two mic tabs
- Three large inside lower pockets including a computer tablet pocket
- Hook & loop cuff adjustments
- Drawstring waist adjustment