PIP 303-0500 ANSI Class 3 Two Tone Surveyor Eleven Pocket Vest
The 303-0500 ANSI Class 3 Two Tone Surveyor Eleven Pocket Vest from PIP is a high visibility two tone contrast safety vest with a solid front and breathable mesh back that provides superior visibility and comfort while at work. With two microphone tabs and eleven pockets, this safety vest provides for easy access to all the tools of your trade while at work.
- Durable polyester solid front and breathable mesh back and sleeves
- 2" two tone reflective tape for optimum visibility
- Zipper closure
- 2 mic tabs with reinfored stitching
- 2 lower external flap pockets
- Radio chest pocket
- 2 internal lower pocket
- 1 chest pocket with 4 pen pockets in front
- Available in hi-vis lime yellow and hi-vis orange
We Also Recommend
Petra Roc ANSI Class 3 Two Tone Deluxe Breakaway Safety Vest
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.