PIP 125-458 Grain Pigskin Leather Palm Hi Vis Glove, Thinsulate Lined
The 125-458 Grain Pigskin Leather Palm Hi Vis Glove from PIP with 3M Thinsulate™ Lining provides superior warmth and visibility while at work in the cold weather. Top grain pigskin leather construction helps to make these high visibility gloves also extremely durable and naturally abrasion resistant in both wet and cold weather.
A gunn cutt pattern with a wing thumb provides further durability while also ensuring maximum comfort. A rubberized safety cuff helps to protect your wrist while providing water resistance and quick and easy removal on the job.
- Top Grain Pigskin leather construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining provides superior insulation without the bulk of fleece
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective band over knuckle provides workers with greater visibility in high risk and low-light applications
- Gunn cut pattern delivers excellent durability, wear and comfort, especially for heavier gloves
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Fabric back provides breathability and flexibility
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Leather finger tips for extra protection
- Rubberized fabric safety cuff helps protect wrist, allows for fast removal, and water resistance
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see