PIP 125-448 Grain Pigskin Leather Palm Hi Vis Glove, Thinsulate Lined
The 125-448 Grain Pigskin Leather Palm 3M™ Thinsulate™ Lined Hi Vis Glove are high visibility work gloves that provide the protection and warmth that you need when working in the cold weather, with 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining for superior warmth and a 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective band for superior visibility on the job site.
Top grain pigskin leather construction provides natural abrasion resistance and durability in the cold and during wet weather use with a gunn cut pattern with a wing thumb that only increases the durability and comfort of this high visibility work glove. Leather finger tips help to provide further abrasion resistance while a knit wrist provides a secure and comfortable fit that helps keep dirt and debris out.
- Top Grain Pigskin leather construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining provides superior insulation without the bulk of fleece
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective band over knuckle provides workers with greater visibility in high risk and low-light applications
- Gunn cut pattern delivers excellent durability, wear and comfort, especially for heavier gloves
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Fabric back provides breathability and flexibility
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Leather finger tips for extra protection
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see