PIP 120-4600 Maximum Safety Viz Hi Vis Synthetic Leather Palm Glove
The 120-4600 Maximum Safety Hi Vis Synthetic Leather Palm Gloves from PIP are high visibility work gloves with a synthetic leather palm that helps to enhance grip in both dry and light oil applications while providing the high performance and dexterity that you need on the job. Added PVC grip on the index finger and thumb helps to further enhance grip while a reinforced thumb crotch ensures that these rugged gloves are also extremely durable and reliable. An elastic wrist provides for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- PVC grip on index finger and thumb for fine parts handling
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Spandex fabric back for comfort and breathability
- Elastic wrist for easy on/off
- Lycra fabric fourchettes enhance the natural contour of the glove for a better fit
- Hi-Vis coloring and reflective binding makes this product very easy to see in low-light applications
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
We Also Recommend
Southern Glove LDKWYH Hi Vis Watch Your Hands Grain Leather Cowhide Driver Gloves
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.