Petra Roc LOCQBJ-C3 Class 3 Two Tone Hi Vis Quilted Jacket
The Petra Roc LOCQBJ-C3 Class 3 Two Tone Hi Vis Quilted Jacket is a lightweight and super warm high visibility quilted jacket that provides great resistance from the wind and cold with rib knit collars and cuffs as well as wind and water resistant nylon oxford fabric construction. Not to mention, this super warm quilted high visibility jacket also features multiple pockets for easy access to your tools of the trade.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3 Compliant
- Outer Shell: Wind & Water Resistant 150D Nylon Oxford Fabric
- Padding: 5 OZ. Imitation Silk Quilted Lining
- Rib-knit collar, wrists, bottom and shoulder gussets
- 2” Silk Reflective stripes over 3” Orange Contrast Binding
- Two zippered lower slash pockets and one inside pocket with velcro closure
- Zipper front closure
- Sizes available: S-5X
Rib-knit Collar, Shoulder Gussets, Cuffs, and Waistband
The rib-knit collar, shoulder gussets, cuffs, and waistband are unique to this hi vis quilted jacket, creating a more form fitting jacket while also providing increased durability in high stress areas. Therefore, this hi vis jacket doesn't only bring warmth to the table, it is also a rugged and extremely comfortable choice for a hi vis jacket.