ERB Omega II Hard Hat with 6-Point Nylon Suspension
The ERB Omega II Hard Hat with 6-Point Nylon Suspension is a safety hard hat that is made in the USA and is constructed from high density polyethylene for maximum protection that meets ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C, E, and G standards. Featuring added accessory slots, you can attach a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing products to the Omega II Hard Hat for ultimate protection. An easy "Quick-Slide" sizing system adjusts suspension from head sizes 6 1/2 to 8. A moisture wicking brow pad is added to help keep the sweat off of your face while you're hard at work.
- 6-Point woven nylon suspension
- Accessory slots accommodate a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing products
- Accommodates chin strap
- Certified when headband is installed in reverse position
- Meets the low temperature (LT) option of the Z89.1 standard
- Moisture wicking brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable
- Goggle retaining slots on suspension
- Slide-Lock adjustment for head sizes 6.5 - 8
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C, E, and G standards
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.