ERB C420 Coolerz Cooling Hard Hat Neck Shield, Bag of 6
The ERB C420 Coolerz Cooling Hard Hat Neck Shield is activated by water and helps to keep your neck cool from the sun while at work and provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief. Easily attached to your hard hat suspension, this neck shield features hook and loop adjustment and a comfortable quilted construction for superior fit and comfort in the warm weather.
- Adjustable hook and loop attaches to hard hat suspension
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Polyester outer with HyperKewl fabric inner liner, water repellent nylon liner
- 6 pack
The Coolerz C420 Neck Shield uses an advanced evaporative cooling system with a water management system to maximize cooling, while minimizing moisture transfer to the wearer for:
- Enhanced cooling capacity
- Managed and directional evaporative cooling release
- Cools longer than other evaporative systems
- Reduces wetness to wearer
- Water repellent nylon inner
- Quilted nylon outer
Coolerz with Hyperkewl products utilize a unique polymer chemistry to achieve rapid absorption and stable water storage. The chemical formulation creates enhanced evaporation and longevity. Users can expect cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are up to 15 - 20 degrees (F) cooler than the ambient temperature. The exact temperature difference will depend on humidity, exposure to airflow, and environmental conditions.
Easy to use. Simply submerge in water for 1-2 minutes, then gently remove excess water.
Garments can be rehydrated as needed.