ERB C400 Coolerz Cooling Vest
The C400 Coolerz Cooling Vest is an economical and comfortably fitting cooling vest with zipper front closure that utilizes evaporative cooling technology to help you stay cool while working in the heat while at the same time minimizing the amount of wetness that will transfer to you with an innovative water management system and water repellent nylon water. Simply submerge to active and apply for cooling relief on the job that will last hours.
- Zip front closure
- Stretchable polyester side panels
- Vest sizes run small
- Enhanced cooling capacity
- Managed and directional evaporative cooling release
- Cools longer than other evaporative systems
- Reduces wetness to wearer
- Water repellent nylon inner
- Quilted nylon outer
- Coolerz® with HyperkewlTM products utilize a
unique polymer chemistry to achieve rapid
absorption and stable water storage. The chemical
formulation creates enhanced evaporation and
longevity. Users can expect the evaporative
cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are
up to 15 - 20 degrees (F) cooler than the ambient
temperature. The exact temperature difference will
depend on humidity, exposure to airflow and other
- Simply submerge in water for 1- 2
minutes, then gently remove excess water.
- Garments will remain hydrated for several hours
and can be rehydrated as needed.
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.