ERB Americana Wildlands Full Brim Hard Hat with 4-Point Suspension
The ERB Americana Wildlands Full Brim Hard Hat with 4-Point Slide-Lock or Mega Ratchet Suspension is made in the USA and is a flame resistant hard hat that meets both the NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting as well as ANSI Z87.1 Type 1 Class C, E, and G standards. An included moisture wicking brow pad helps keep sweat off your head while you are hard at work without sacrificing comfort. Added retroreflective strips on the shell of this flame resistant full brim hard hat help further your visibility while at work.
- 4-Point woven nylon suspension
- Slide-lock or Mega Ratchet size adjustment for head sizes 6.5 - 8
- Moisture wicking brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable
- SEI Certified to the NFPA 1977 Standard and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C, E, and G requirements
- Three goggle retaining clips on shell
- Four fluorescent yellow retroreflective strips attached to shell
- Hook tape for affixing neck shroud
- Glare reducing feature under front brim
- Includes Nomex/Kevlar Chin Strap
- Chin strap has postman's slide fastener and quick release buckle
- Slide-Lock Hard Hat weight: 18.5 oz
- Mega Ratchet Hard Hat weight: 19.3 oz
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.