ERB Americana Vented Hard Hat with 4-Point Nylon Suspension
The ERB Americana Vented Hard Hat with 4-Point Nylon Suspension is a safety hard hat that is made in the USA and meets ANSI Z891 Type 1 Class C requirements while providing for additional ventilation with added vents on the top of the hard hat that increase air circulation and help you to remain cool and comfortable while hard at work.
Featuring a short peak and low profile, this sleek American Vented Hard Hat also includes accessory slots that accommodate a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing products for ultimate protection while at work. An added moisture wicking brow helps protect you from sweat while at work, further increasing your comfort with this great value hard hat.
- 4-Point woven nylon suspension
- Features a short peak and low profile
- Vents on top of hard hat increase air circulation, keeping your head cool and comfortable
- Accessory slots accommodate a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing products
- Accommodates chin strap
- Moisture wicking brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable
- Certified when headband is installed in reverse position
- Meets the low temperature (LT) option of the Z89.1 Standard
- Adjusts for head sizes 6 1/2 - 8
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 1 Class C requirements
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.