ERB Americana Heat Full Brim Hard Hat with 4-Point Suspension
The ERB Americana Heat Full Brim Hard Hat with 4-Point Suspension is a flame resistant full brim hard hat that is made in the USA and is ideal for utility workers, foundry workers, and steel miller workers in environments where you are exposed to elevated temperatures or radiant heat. This flame resistant meets ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C, E, and G requirements.
- 4-Point woven nylon suspension
- Ideal for workers requiring crown impact protection in environments where exposed to elevated temperatures or radiant heat
- Same shell and suspension as used in the Americana Wildlands helmet that is designed to meet NFPA 1977 requirements
- Slide-Lock or Mega Ratchet adjusts from head sizes 6.5 - 8
- Accommodates chin strap
- Suitable for utilities, foundries, steel mills, and welding
- Moisture wicking brow pad is removable, washable, and replaceable
- Slide-Lock weight: under 17.2 oz
- Mega Ratchet weight: under 18 oz
- SEI certified
To assist you in your purchasing decision and for your convenience, we have collected sizing information on several of the most popular brands in high visibility clothing and workwear including Petra Roc, Portwest, Big Bill, Liberty Uniform, Viking Wear, GSS Safety, and more! For your reference solely, we have included these links to these sizing charts on this page.