Big Bill V805N5 DuPont Nomex IIIA Hi Vis Insulated FR Coverall
The V805N5 Insulated Hi Vis FR Coverall from Big Bill is constructed from DuPont Nomex IIIA flame resistant material for an excellent level of NFPA and ARC rated protection that is HRC 4 compliant, while Thermatex insulation with a PU membrane provides for superior warmth in the cold weather. Added 3M Scotchlite reflective tape helps to ensure you remain highly visible while at work.
Dupont™ Nomex® IIIA
93% Nomex® / 5% Kevlar® / 2% P-140 carbon
Lining : 10.5 OZ Thermatex® 6B Vapro®
PU membrane and 100% Aramid, quilt on 3.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- 2 front chest pockets
- 2 slash pockets at waist
- Side openings at waist
- 2 large double stitched back pockets.
- YKK® #10 Storm flap, concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap, front and leg closure.
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps (All snaps are covered with material).
- Snap on detachable hood with adjustable string and velcro front closure
- Nomex® knit interior cuff
- Telescopic back
- Quadruple stitched on waistband
- Bar-tacked at all stress points.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material #8940 3/4” FR Silver Center Stitched Over 2” Fluorescent Lime-Yellow Fire Trim-X®, Industrial Wash. Reflective Material Emplacement provides 360-degree visibility with two vertical strips on front, “X” on back, material around the waist, a horizontal strip around each leg and arm
**This Scotchlite™ pattern meets the requirements of CSA Z96 Class 1 / Level FR
Size: (REG) S-5XL / (TALL) M-5XL
NFPA 70E / CSA Z462 / NFPA 2112 / ASTM F 1506
ARC RATED 42.0 cal/cm2
Care: Industrial wash