Big Bill V305N5 DuPont Nomex IIIA Hi Vis FR Arctic Parka
This V305N5 Nomex IIIA Hi Vis FR Arctic Parka is constructed from flame resistant Nomex IIIA material for a superior level of NFPA and ARC rated protection that is HRC 4 compliant. Insulated with a super warm quilted lining for added warmth in the cold weather, this parka jacket also features 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the front and back for superior visibility on the job site.
Dupont™ Nomex® IIIA
93% Nomex® / 5% Kevlar® / 2% P-140 Carbon
Lining :10.5 OZ Thermatex with vapro-membrane
PU and 100% Aramid, quilt on 3.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- 2 large bottom patch pockets with concealed snap flap closure and side hand warmer pockets
- Interior left chest pocket.
- YKK® #10 Storm flap, concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap, front closure.
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps (All snaps are covered with material)
- Snap on detachable hood, compatible with VCAPN6
- Quadruple stitched full elastic back at waistband
- Interior windbreaker snow belt at waist
- Telescopic back
- Bar-tacked pockets
- Knit interior cuffs
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material #8940 3/4” FR Silver Center Stitched Over 2” Fluorescent Lime-Yellow Fire Trim-X®, Industrial Wash. Reflective Material Emplacement provides 360-degree visibility with two vertical strips on front, “X” on back, material around the waist and a horizontal strip around each arm.
** This Scotchlite™ pattern meets the requirements of CSA Z96 Class 1 / Level FR
Size: (REG) S-5XL / (TALL) M-5XL
NFPA 70E / CSA Z462 / NFPA 2112 / ASTM F 1506
ARC RATED 42.0 cal/cm2
Care: Industrial wash
Available in stock color: NAY, BLR