Big Bill M805US7 Westex UltraSoft Hi Vis Insulated Coverall
The M805US7 Hi Vis Insulated Coverall from Big Bill is constructed from super durable and comfortable Westex UltraSoft flame resistant material that provides an excellent level of NFPA and ARC rated protection that is HRC 2 compliant. Insulated with a super warm quilted liner, this coverall is a great choice for cold weather and added 3M Scotchlite reflective tape helps to provide superior visibility while at work, ensuring that you remain seen.
7 OZ Westex UltraSoft®
88% Cotton / 12% Nylon
Lining : 12 OZ Moda Quilt® 100% Modacrylic baths quilt on 5.5 oz Indura®
- 2 front chest pockets
- 2 slash pockets at waist
- Side openings at waist
- 2 large double stitched back pockets.
- YKK® #10 Storm flap, concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap, front and leg closure.
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps (All snaps are covered with material).
- Snap on detachable hood with adjustable string and velcro front closure
- Nomex® knit interior cuff
- Telescopic back
- Quadruple stitched on waistband
- Bar-tacked at all stress points.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material #SC9187 3/4” FR Silver Center Stitched Over 2” Fluorescent Lime-Yellow Industrial Wash. Reflective Material Emplacement provides 360-degree visibility with two vertical strips on front, “X” on back, material around the waist, a horizontal strip around each leg and arm.
** This Scotchlite™ pattern meets the requirements of CSA Z96 Class 1 / Level FR
Size: (REG) S-5XL / (TALL) M-5XL
NFPA 70E / CSA Z462 / NFPA 2112
ARC RATED 35.3 cal/cm2
Care: Industrial wash
Available in stock color: BLR, NAY