Tough Duck 5537 Antarctica Polyfill Parka
The Antarctica Polyfill Parka Jacket from Tough Duck is a premium cotton duck work parka jacket that features a quilted insulation that will keep you warm on the coldest of winter days. This parka jacket is not only one of our warmest work jackets, but it also provides a great amount of utility in the field. A quick release hood allows the hood to easily detach in the case of an accident at work and multiple pockets provide for easy access to storage on the job.
You'll appreciate the warmth of this winter parka jacket, aptly named for the coldest continent on the planet.
- Shell: 100% premium cotton duck
- Lining: quilted 8 oz polyester insulation
- Detachable hood with chin guard extension and adjustable snaps
- Storm flap over two-way brass zipper
- Two chest pockets and two large scoop pockets
- Two large inside pockets and media pocket
- Pencil pocket on sleeve
- Rib knit storm cuffs